Monday 5 August 2013

Friendship day @ Duke's Nose & Korighad

Well What best way to celebrate the friendship day amidst the high monsoon skies with bunch of cool friends with loads of laughter and nature's resplendent mist.


I was simply on my refresher mode breathing icy cool air surrounded by mist, drenching in downpour and laughing for the fun we all made of each other.

I really actually don't have any special meaning for friendship day, coz for me s friends are as good as any other day. and close ones 'Any moment too'.

 

I'm missing enjoying loads of Nature's Awe with my closest ones Arun, Chaitu, Vinay, Revanth, Manish, Khalid, Murali, Pushvanth.

 

Yet this was a cool excuse to escape into the lap of nature with new made friends I have in Pune. Right from Lonavala station began our LOL moments :P


One thing was, even though I've been going on treks regularly but without any exercise trying to walk around mountains one fine day has its great after effects that forces me to take my Sick Leaves surely every single time :D

Now when it comes to clicking pics,. monsoon poses both its amazing lush green and huge downpour. So climbing in rains, saving ur camera n lenses and again taking pics is a sort of nightmare :P yet 

Don't stop following your Passion :)

 

 













Korighad Top Water - Bliss










 

Lonavala Wax Museum


"You don't climb mountains to prove you are at the top of the world, You climb to see how the world looks like from the top"

 

3 comments:

  1. "You don't climb mountains to prove you are at the top of the world, You climb to see how the world looks like from the top"
    Beautiful....you made it up?? or got it from somewhere??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you Ravi. Get there to enjoy the view.
    Some good pics here of the ghats.

    ReplyDelete