Monday 21 January 2013

First trial in 'Capturing Birds'


Date of Visit : 20 - Jan - 2013 (Winter)

Venue : Bhigwan, Solapur, Pune. 

On Saturday night (19th Jan), I've watched two back to back Telugu movies on my laptop ("Routine Love Story" & "SMS" ). At 1.00am I brushed my teeth and took a bath :P.

At 2 Am I got onto my bike and was ready to go to this crazy destination I heard just a couple of days back called - BHIGWAN to do my trail of capturing birds.

Premise : In my digital photography experiments on my own...I knew Bird Photography was one thing that is very difficult to Start with.

Simple fact is - It is a "Skillful" job. Without skill,  not even the most expensive Camera body with highest Telephoto Zoom lens(500+mm) can deliver you a decent shot.

So "SKILL" was what i kept in mind,and went ahead with my 55-250mm Lens. 
Very soon I found out that it is such a baby spoon lens in capturing Birds. :P
The place was bombarded with 100-500mm (ohh) lenses everywhere from professional photographers.


Yet I told myself, - "Focus...Focus...Show me what u've got! "


PS: Bird watching is definitely an awesome thing.!!!

I was busy clicking but still birds look 'Beautiful'.

What is this "Bhigwan" Place?

Bhigwan, a catchment area of Ujani Dam, is about 95 km from Pune on the Pune-Solapur highway (NH-9). An area of about 18000 hectares has been proposed as a sanctuary for migratory birds. The water catchment area is spread across around the town of Bhigwan. Bhigwan is an important destination and transit point for migratory waterfowl. (wiki)


My First Trail of Bird Photography















































































































































































































































































































"For 8 hours a day, Six Days a Week - I am a Thorough Working Professional.

Beyond that...I'm just much MORE." 

 - Raviteja Palanki        
٩(̮̮̃•̃)۶

9 comments:

  1. awesome talent by raviteja.... keep going....soon India will get one more young talent in the name of PR(Palanki Raviteja)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Santosh Kiran : Me Blessings tho ekkadiko patikelipoyaru :P
    Thank you, Hope to make you proud of me Soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful-------, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey awesome pics man.
    Sorry nenu latega chusanu...."bird pics" ante nee room daggara ekado teesi untavu anukunnanu.
    kani, my god u have traveled some 95kms to capture these........really beautiful pics. sure shot worth the effort.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful... u never told us you are such a good photographer.. :) - Sharda

    ReplyDelete
  6. photgrphy on peaks!

    ReplyDelete