Saturday 27 April 2013

Shades of Moon

Intriguing Full Moon

 

After a small gap, I took out my camera to capture the Full Moon.

 

Well to begin with, since this is my Personal Blog, a few tit bits.

Last 2 months have been a little busy :P since I've started full-fledged role in my professional work on "shop floor" (6 days a week - 8/9/10*6) that is rather say, 'Engineering' in truest terms.

All my free time is spent in ~ cooking ~ , and other activities (:P).

The 'My Time' is spent on sleep in those precious 6 hours, and ~ Sundays - well, *Future Aspirations Time.

Mid-night shows of movies twice a week, so 'sleepy eyes' days on two office days.

Got totally out of sync with General awareness around the world (except from Fb updates), * Lost touch of creative ideas hell badly. :(:(

Let's see, trying something to catch up on managing all these.

 

PS: - This issue is coming up, because I seriously couldn't think any other way to Photograph anything interesting, since I'm not traveling anywhere for now.  


Ya now for the Special Moon issue :D

Why does full moon Intrigue to me?

- It is perfect setting for the romantic Night atmosphere.

- It s Big and Yellow generally that makes it unique for that one day.

- It makes  me feel that that night is Special for anything. :P

- A Full Moon on a cold breeze near a sea shore is something that can only be experienced and not written in words. :)

 

And many other reasons...blah blah..

In Photographic terms - It is so safe to Zoom around the Moon without worrying about lens being getting damaged. (Just Saying)

 

So Here there are some shades I tried to capture

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Happy Twilight !


No comments:

Post a Comment