Saturday 5 January 2013

My 2013 : Starting of 'Aspiration'

My word web describes 'Aspiration' as - "A cherished desire".

Yes.

Well, to begin with. Entering first blog post of 2013, why not keep '2013' as the theme itself. :)

So glad to be blessed continuing to live beyond 2012 from 1991. Nearly 21 years of existence among this place called - EARTH among a society called - WORLD.
Cutting back to the theme; What is Aspiration???




I am still not wise enough to give a good answer to my question. But the above line depicts what I started to believe, is my answer...
Why 'Goals n Dreams' came in something which my dictionary defined - DESIRE ?
It is a neatly woven intricate pattern that appears simple to the naked eye because of masterful skill of weaving by the MASTER.

If we consider ourselves master of our lives, then YES, you have  been weaving this pattern mixing the three threads - 
DESIRES - DREAMS - GOALS.

Please do not mistake me, I yet do not know if The woven garment is the RESULTS.
It may or may not be.

Because some see the garment, while I would like to see just 'the pattern' on what I call is the Cloth - a Base - which is LIFE.

So basically Your Desire should start turning into Dreams, which will be fruitful when they become your Goals and finally these Goals give a meaning to your life when they Showcase Your PATTERN - The Master's Skill.!

My 2013 : 

Yes. I have been desiring, and proceeding into my next steps.

I have lived 21 years of "Mediocrity". 

I said to myself long enough till now,  that
Middle class values have not yet linked aspirations in their list.
You have to be on the safe paths.
Priorities should focus on family ALONE.
Bigger things are unknown variables to us.
Simple living means simple desires.
We have always been at the middle and stay in the middle. 

I am - Now different from these BELIEFS.

My life will definitely have the clashes of Priorities ; Interests ; Responsibilities.

It is going to be the most important Managerial skill to weave MY PATTERN with these variable colourful threads.

That Struggle is what I aptly call as -

MY LIFE MANAGEMENT.

 

Cherishing the struggle to create your own paths; Resolving the determination to go ahead, Putting belief in nothing more than your faith on oneself and something Supreme, and finally 

Love.

There is no greater force that catalyses a Man beyond LOVE.


As I begin the starting of my Aspiration, towards some paths, I would like to say these lines of inspiration to all the ones traveling in their own -

 ~ Good things come to those who wait, 

but better things come to those who work for it!!! ~


  

One day when your Life will flash before your eyes...make sure its worth watching.

PS : To some curious of my paths - I haven't yet found many, but right now I'm believing on starting along a path of  

Digital Photography & Life Management.





My latest tool on one of my Paths.

 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, it kind of instills a sense of positiveness in me. Nice work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vishnu m : Thank You :). I hope u will like my further posts in good stead.

    ReplyDelete